Monday, November 24, 2008

Wooooot!!!


So, if you signed up for Kid Trends Weekly
when I posted the link last week,
You got this surprise in your inbox
yesterday!
I was so excited
when Jillian asked me to do a cover
for their e-zine!!
Over the past year I have watched
and cheered as
some of my favorite
super talented photographers
have had their photos featured on the cover
of this widely distributed e-zine.
I never dreamed I'd get my chance too!
In speaking with Jillian
about how excited I was over this,
she said that it is her experience
that even the most accomplished
photographers count this as an honor
and add it to their portfolios.
Thanks, blog readers, for sharing
in my little burst of
"Holy Cow! Bren and I are on the cover of Kid Trends!?!"
The dress Bren has on
and is still available on her website!!

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations! The picture turned out beautiful and the model is as adorable as ever.

Jes said...

Girl you have talent and an adorable model. I am sure this will be just one in a long line of photo success you will have. So proud of you!

TheCatLord said...

congratulations becca!!

Laura said...

*goes all Rachel from friends on you again* CONGRADULATIOOOOONS!!!

Awwww Bren rocking another outfit and you rocking another photograph. I am constantly amazed and you earned it girl!.

Christy said...

I'm not surprised, Bren's adorable and your pictures are fantastic. Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Southern Rose said...

Oh, wow! How sweet.

Mackey said...

I just have to tell you that you have the most beautiful family ever!
You are truly blessed.