Friday, November 7, 2008

Swoon!!!!

Oh my goodness!
I just love it when a plan comes together!
I've been wanting to do a newborn shoot
like this for about a year.
I was so excited when my friend
Jessica gave birth last Wednesday.
I got them into my studio as quickly as I could!
The session lasted a little over five hours with lots
of comfort (and social) breaks.
I shot both baby Calton and his big sister
Mattie.
There were over 350 photos to go through
this morning.
I decided to sneak peak just a few
for Mom and Dad who I know are anxious to see them!
I haven't even gotten to Mattie's solo
portraits yet!
A complete lack
of decisiveness follows:














Sigh!!!
Can you pick a favorite??


This last one I call, "The Womb".
I love how it turned out,
but next time I'll try it on a colored backdrop
and see what I get.
So, I've got my baby fix now until my little Nephew is born in March!!




16 comments:

Jodi said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS! You are an amazing photographer.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Laura said...

SO can't pick a fav! The womb shot really grabs my eye cause I am seriously trying to figure out how the heck you did that its so cool and unique!. Seriously how cute are these children!. I do however love pic 13 just cause of the look the baby is giving. The the pic with both children in the shot I am torn between 2 and 3. The black and white is precious but there is just something about the tone colors on the one above it thats just so old fashion and I love it cause it totally had me thinking to pics I saw of my grandparents as babies so yeah pretty much major ownage on those!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! My favorite is "the womb."
Ala. Grandmother

TheCatLord said...

awesome photos bec! Loving the ones on the table! Well done!

TheCatLord said...

awesome photos bec! Loving the ones on the table! Well done!

JOY said...

Adorable!Angelic! Great ART! XXOO

Anonymous said...

How in the world is Jessica going to pick between these... especially when it's only a small sampling!! :) ~Valerie

Tammy (Mom to this crazy bunch) said...

Oh my goodness! I love these photos!! My favorite is the one with the big sister on her tip toes...

Tammy (Mom to this crazy bunch) said...

Oh my goodness! I love these photos!! My favorite is the one with the big sister on her tip toes...

Melinda Bunker said...

YAY...I LOVE the last one, LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it! Beautiful work Becca! You gotta watermark your work- it is great and I don't want anyone stealing it from you girl!
Hugs,
Melinda

Mackey said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Those are absolutely beautiful!!!
Magnificent!

Cheryl said...

Simply amazing pictures. #1, 9 and 11 are my favs, with the first being unlike anything I've ever seen. Big kudos!!

Mama Kautz said...

no I can't pic a favorite....and I want another BAAAAABY!

musingwoman said...

Wow, these are great. I love them all!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful...The first picture is my favorite for many reasons. I would love the opportunity to look at all the pics.

Rebecca I pray that your photography business abuntantly blesses your life.

Take care, Dana Baier