Monday, November 10, 2008

My Daddy is a Hero!

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!!
I thought I'd put this up tonight because
there's no school tomorrow and we are
sleeping in!!!
{woot!}
Bren learned this chorus in music class at school this month,
and she's been singing it around the house for weeks!
On Friday her school had an assembly for Veteran's Day.
The verses of this song were sung by young soloists
and all of the students sung this chorus in unison.
It was so beautiful!
And so, here's Bren
and her Veteran's Day tribute
with special dedication to her own hero, her Daddy!
She says:
"I love my daddy, he's a hero and he's on the Abraham Lincoln."
{ Turn my music player off before hitting play}





5 comments:

Jodi said...

Just precious.

JOY said...

SOOO precious,any way you can keep this so she can see it one day ? XXOO

Mackey said...

That brought tears to my eyes.
What a sweetie!

Laura said...

omg tears! that was just so sweet!. Way you go Bren! You sing it out girl and your daddy is an amazing man and your right he is a hero.

TheCatLord said...

awwwwww, that is just the sweetest!!!