Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rock the Vote!

Our ballots are in!!!


David and I voted last Thursday by absentee ballot.
I'm sure, like all of you
we will be glued to the TV late this afternoon
to see how the results are coming.

I'm so thankful that we live in a country
where we have a voice.
Let your voice be heard today.
Get out and vote!!
And as a bonus:
if you live near a starbucks, krispy kreme or
ben and jerry's,
go in for your freebie today!
It's your immediate, tangible
reward for being a responsible citizen.
The real, lasting reward isn't as yummy,
but just as sweet!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that you took pics of the ballot and then David sending it. Thats just something that just I don't think many people would think to do and yet they are still awesome pics!.

Yay Obama!