Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekend Wrap up!

With all the excitement of finding the house, I totally neglected my Idol, Survivor and Lost updates!

Here's the weekend wrap up.....

LOVED the boys this week....loved them! David Cook was my favorite followed by my boy Jason, David Archuletta and then Michael Johns. I'm fine with who went home, although it may have been interesting to see how Danny reacted to the mentors that are coming. I loved his song, but I don't think Idol is ready for someone like him to make it very far.


The girls:

They were OK this week.

No one is really stealing my heart except for maybe Kristie, but that's only because she's stolen Zach's heart and I'd like her to stick around for him. LOL!

I do like Brooke and Ramielle.

I totally agreed with who went home this week. It will be interesting to see how many girls survive in the coming weeks.


Bring on the Mentors!!!!


*


Survivor shook it up a little, huh?

I'm not sure how I feel about my fab four being split up, but at least the couples are together. I hope that they come up with a plan that will insure their reunion at the merge.

Props to Cirie for changing the game this week!!

I'm glad that "Truck" is gone. I hated how he treated Chet. I don't care how badly Chet performed, he's still a human being and general decency should come into play.

So long, Suckah!


*


LOST:

Well, I don't even know where to begin! Desmond's episode was hard to wrap my mind around as far as how it fits in to the whole puzzle that is the Island.

I'm glad that the Penelope/Desmond love story is alive and well.

Now, about Ben...he just gets freakier and freakier, huh?

Who do you think is his man on the ship and who do you think we'll see in next weeks episode that we thought was long gone?

My bet is either Michael, Echo or Charlie......or who knows...they could break out Anna Lucia too!


And I leave you with this....

A friend sent this to me and I thought it was too funny not to share.

So to all of my mini-van warriors...this one's for you!!!

(If you haven't turned my music player off already,


do it before clicking play on the movie)

Sheeesh! Sorry that video is not working! I just watched it yesterday and it was a really funny one! I'll try to find another one soon, but for now, I'm off to date night with my husband!!! He starts Officer school on Monday and isn't supposed to come home for four weeks....but we are hearing rumors that he might get to slip out from time to time!

No comments: