Thursday, March 13, 2008

"D" is for Dang Doctor!!

Well, I had intended for the word "doctor" to be one of our words this week since I figured it would be good for Bren to know how to spell her future profession.
However, I didn't intend for us to be so fully immersed in this word!
Our girl is a sick baby!
She must have picked up a bug in the ER and since she's a finger sucker, any germs looking to break out of their present enviornment got a free express ride straight into Bren's system.
We saw the doctor this morning and they did a strep test which came back negative.
They recommended motrin and sent us home.
So, now we're just dealing with a very sore throat, a high fever, no appetite and a very sleepy little girl who only wants mommy to hold her all day long.
We'll see the doctor again tomorrow for the removal of the stitches.
That's three doctor visits in one week!
I would much rather have had dunkin doughnuts be our theme this week!
Sigh.
***
On the bright side....it's LOST night! And Survivor too!
Yippeee!
I was pleased with how American Idol went last night. I'm afraid my girl Kristie has to really bring it next week or she's next.
Didn't David Cook rock it out? It was so fun to see his enthusiasm!
Next week, I'm going to try to join a live blogging party for American Idol. I'll let you know more about it when the time comes.

No comments: