Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Enchanted.....

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"






We were in full princess mode this week!

Brendell's friend Matthew (my best friend, Linda's little boy..AKA: Prince Charming) sent Bren this cinderella costume along with get well wishes from her recent mishap.





It delighted her so much to get this gift that I really do think she is plotting her next injury just to see what else will come in the mail!





The Princess-fest continued with an all out royal tea-party on Saturday at Bren's friend Christina's house. Bren of course became Cinderella again for the day.


There were Princess secrets to be shared.....


Dresses to be twirled......

Royal jewels to adorne......

And, of course, fairy punch and butterfly crumpets......




Three Belle's at the Ball....









And as if that wasn't enough, as promised Bren got the movie Enchanted this week for being such a big girl about her stitches, and a new door to make believe was opened. The lyrics, "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss, and a Prince I hope that comes with it....." have been echoing off of our walls for days!



It's such a cute movie!!! If you haven't seen it, it's a good renter. How can you go wrong with James Marsden and Patrick Dempsy as the leading men?

Speaking of leading men, my own Prince Charming reads this blog from his dorm room....so I just wanted to publically say that You are my Happy Ever After!

We have weathered our share of trolls and poison apples, but our love has always overcome!

I'm the luckiest girl to be in this fairy tale with you!

*

Join me later tonight for the almost live Idol blogging party!!!!

*

1 comment: