Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Need a little Spring in your step?

I sure do!!
If I can't get gorgeous blooming flowers in my yard yet, I will do the next best thing and put them on my kid!
I always get excited when I find a new designer who fits the style I like to see on Bren and this one is no exception. Sometimes the simple can be profound and I've found that to be true with Michele of Dilly Bop Designs . Her choice of fabrics is so fun and fresh and her designs are made for real kids to wear everyday! And as if her fabulous designs were not enough, you have to see her whimsical packaging! It will make you smile!
Check out this cute set!!





These are the sets you will be reaching for everyday whether you are lounging around the house or going out to lunch with the girls. You just can't beat wearable clothes with head turning style!
Check out her etsy store and tell her that Bren sent ya! Oh, and to stretch your wardrobe even farther, do what we did and get a three piece coordinating set: t-shirt, pants and skirt!
You will be glad you did... Bren sure is!


And if you are looking for something a little more dressy for Easter or Spring events, you have to see this four piece set from my friend Lisa of Little*bits*by*lisa!! Lisa will be listing it on e-bay on February 28th.

This shabby rosette top is my new favorite design!! I love how it is fitted nicely around the chest and then flows down around the hips. It looks so comfy!



And this top....WOW!!!! It's just perfect for Easter egg hunting or any Spring event. I love the slight flare to the skirt of the top. It adds just enough sass to this very sweet set!


The fabulous bows for these sets were made by lil*miss*priss*bowtique and the adorable coordinating bracelet was made by my*pink*princess*jeweltique
Visit the sites of all of these designers to see how you can get these sets and accessories made in your size of choice....and don't forget to tell them Bren sent ya!!
*
It's been great getting back into the studio! Bren picked up right where she left off after a long three week break from modeling. We are still available to model designs until April 1st, so contact us if you are interested in our services.
*
Physical Therapy Update:
I had my first official physical therapy session yesterday. It went really well!
I rode a bike for 10 minutes, learned some stretches, practiced walking with one crutch, got a killer massage and enjoyed 15 minutes in an ice boot.
My trainer was really nice and much gentler than I had anticipated.
There was a marine there who had the same scar I did. We compared stories and I learned that he had done the same thing to his ankle five months ago while playing football. In therapy, he was jumping around and doing all kinds of things with his ankle, so I'm encouraged that five months from now, I'll be in a far better place.
I'm scheduled for three days a week and I'm really looking forward to going again.
*
Yippeeeee! It's Idol Tuesday!!!!!
C'mon Jason!!!
I'll see you back here later for idol reaction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!!

Did you recognize the fabric in the other sets? It's the same as my Mocca Mocca set, so Bren can wear her tee with my capris too.

kristi said...

So so so so cute!!!!!