Monday, January 28, 2008

The Pizza that made Julia Roberts famous......

Also happens to be in our top three all time favorite pizza's!

Located on Main street in Mystic Connecticutt, this pizza joint is really worth the trip!

The atmosphere is fun too with photos of the movie and other hollywood memorabilia hung all over the walls.

My Grandmother loves the pizza and whenever she comes to visit us, we make a point to drive the 50 minutes south she can get her fill!


If you are ever in New England, put this place on your list of places to visit!

2 comments:

Cindy D. said...

I can't tell you how many times I saw that movie! Loved it. Glad to hear that the pizza is as good as they said :)

jonahbonah said...

Julia is my fave!!! I've wondered if Mystic Pizza is real....now I must go eat there!!! Do they know you gave them some free advertising??? LOL DH keeps saying we're going to travel one day. Maybe I can talk him into Conneticut! That's where you said, right??? :0)
I hope you're feeling better Becca!