Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ebay Listing Frenzy!!!

OK, it has begun!
I listed 14 auctions last night and I have about 75 to go! I'm going to try to list another dozen today. These will be auctions of the sets Bren has modeled that I already have photos available for. I have tons of other clothing auctions that I need to take photos of before I list.
These will be girls sizes 2T-5T, 8-14 and boys sizes 10-14.
I've also got several books, vhs movies and a like new twin bed princess quilt.

I also have a babylock surger, a Kenmore elite sewing/embroidery machine that I will be selling along with about $1,500 worth of beads and their storage systems and about $800 worth of ribbon and other craft items. Basically I'm selling off my previous accessory making business to put all of my focus into my photography. I'm not sure if I'm going to list these on e-bay or not. I think I would rather either sell them in one big lot or in individual smaller lots without having to auction everything, but we'll see how it goes. I've got a little interest in them already, but if you think you might be interested in any of all of theses items, contact me and we can discuss pricing.
I've also got a 70-300mm lens that I am listing and maybe an 18-55mm too. I'm also listing a nikon N65 film slr camera. The two lenses I am listing are compatible with this great little film camera. I may list the three together.
Here's where you can find my auctions...
Keep checking back as there will be lots of auctions listed in the next week!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I'll keep an eye out for size 8's.