1. According to HGTV, my style type is Ethnic Eclectic.
You can take your own quiz here to find out what your style is.
2. I hate the viewers choice for the Dream home Master Bedroom design. Blue stripes? It just doesn't fit the house at all. I think it is way to "country".
3. I think I could flip my own house now after all the hours of home improvement/decorating/appraising and staging that I have watched this week. A skill that might come in handy someday....ya never know.
4. I can go exactly 8 daylight hours without peeing! hey, when crutching your way to the bathroom is the equivilent of piercing your foot through the heel with a sword and then twisting it with every step, you learn the value of mind over matter!
5. Just because the first prescription of pain meds that I was given said to take 1 or 2 pills every 4 hours ( which I modified to one pill every 2 hours ), does not mean that the new prescription hubby picked up is to be taken the same way. I've been taking one every 2 hours for the last three days and just realized when I uploaded this photo that the directions say 1 or 2 pills every SIX hours! ooops! No wonder the room spins every time I sit up!
6. Besides pain management and water, two absolute essentials for me are chapstick to keep my lips soft and lotion for my face. And a nice gift basket from grandma is just icing on the cake! My mom also sent me a gift basket of nuts and fruits...perfect for bedside snacking.
7. If Bren and I keep going at the rate we are with her workbooks, she might be ready for middle school by the time I transition to my regular shoe! She's just blazing through them! Getting her to read a little might be a nice goal while I have all of this downtime.
8. Nothing beats a bedside visit from someone who thinks you "got that rama-jamma" ( a quote taken from one of her big sisters old cheers.) Even though it took her fours days to get over the fear of hurting my foot, Bren now spends a good part of each day sitting in bed with me.