Saturday, June 28, 2008

Red, White and Bren.........

In anticipation of my favorite holiday,
I thought I'd post a few photos from a patriotic themed set Bren modeled this week.

The set is from Lisa of e-bay ID little*bits*by*lisa. If you haven't stopped by her e-bay store in a while, she has some adorable sets up!!


The adorable headband was done by Melanie of e-bay ID lil*miss*priss*bowtique.
Check her creative designs out too, she does fabulous work!

I'm getting excited about the 4th of July this year!
I hear there are great fireworks over Elliott Bay, so we are planning to pack a cooler and bring a big blanket to enjoy them.



3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww really cute. Our fireworks and all that will happen July 1st on Canada Day. I really want to get out to the beach for fireworks *I think they still do them there* Just for pictures cause I think it would be grand. Here they do a carnival thing now at the park and set them off around 9-10 at night back at the newer stage area. Just not sure if I will be able to get out there which stinks.

Anyway really cute set!

Mo said...

She is adorable and so patriotic.

I hope you have a great 4th!

Christa said...

Hey Becca! These are super cute! And Bren looks older- something about her face. Just adorable.