Thursday, June 12, 2008

Here comes the sun......






And we celebrated by getting out and finishing up a photoshoot of some hair accessories we were sent to model by Lisa of Sweet Pea and Company.



Check them out if you are in the market for some fun Summer hair accessories!






Aren't these sweet pink hair flowers just perfect for keeping her hair out of her face with style?
















I love the sassiness of this big red flower!



It worked perfectly for a side ponytail














Sometimes when we do a shoot, I get a shot that I want to edit for my own personal portfolio.









Something about this shot grabbed me, so I did a crazy color action on it and pumped it up a bit.





I also love it in black and white.



This might end up on my wall someday when we get a home with more wall space.



I am more than thrilled that the sun has finally poked it's face through the gloomy clouds. It's still chilly by this Southern girls standards, but it will certainly do for now.



3 comments:

JOY said...

Bren is sooooo lovely and your eye is perfection.She made my heart sing when she called me today and kept repeating I love you ,I love you ,I love you Nana .I miss you all so much!!! Keep the Sun/ SON in your hearts XXOO

Kim said...

Your daughter is beautiful. :)

Rebekah said...

Beautiful shots as always, Becca!

Come by my blog & join the Summer Reading Groupies!