Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails....

Ah, little boys!

Tiny, precious, little newborn boys.


Life holds no sweeter treasure than

the tiny folds of a newborn ear,
or the plump little toes of newborn feet!

I had the pleasure of photographing
Baby J yesterday at his home.



His Daddy serves onboard the USS Abraham Lincoln
along with my husband David.






He is such a sweet little guy.
Patient through an hour and a half long session and very easily soothed.








Mommy and Daddy are truely blessed!
Thank you for letting me capture these precious but fleeting moments!



3 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Ow! My ovaries! MY OVARIES!

:-)

He is too cute. And your photography is simply breathtaking. Maybe I'll fly you to Minneapolis if we have one more baby.

Mama Kautz said...

Oh I want another baaaaaby he is adorable!!

Laura said...

Ohhh Simply stunning!. I LOVE the feet pic and the one below it. Nawww a cutie for sure!