Saturday, May 31, 2008

Olympic Sunset

I took these photos last night as the sun was setting over the Olympic Mountains.
This is the view from our back deck.
I just love how God uses his paint brush to bring joy to my life.
I never tire of this view.
I heard from David today! It was so good to hear his voice!
He landed safely on the USS Abraham Lincoln after five long days of traveling. He made stops in Portugal, Italy, Greece and Bahrain along the way.
He's busy getting to know his way around the huge ship now.
We're almost done with our first week of being apart and so far so good!
Keep us in your prayers!
*
I'm going to get my hi-lights done today! I'm so excited because they are long over due.
I'll post some photos later!

6 comments:

TheCatLord said...

hi becca! thanks for stopping by my blog recently!
your photos look like oil paintings! gorgeous!
i will be praying for your family while david is away and that he will be safe.
can't wait to see photos of your new do!

Laura said...

Oh Becca,

Ive been so down these last couple of days, and while im still down, these pictures lifted the mood for a moment. It really looks like God paints a lovely picture for you everyday. Its stunning. I can bet that alot of thinking goes on while lookin at that view.

Stunning

Christy said...

Those pictures are amazing - I've never seen a sunset that beautiful. I've never seen that much sky full of pink. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous view.

Mo said...

Amazing view! I continue to thank God I get to live in such a beautiful state. Not to take away from the rest of the country or world for that matter, but we're living in God's country in my opinion.

Glad you got to hear hubby's voice and he arrived safe and sound. You'll both be in my prayers.

Highlights. Love highlights!

Mo said...

Amazing view! I continue to thank God I get to live in such a beautiful state. Not to take away from the rest of the country or world for that matter, but we're living in God's country in my opinion.

Glad you got to hear hubby's voice and he arrived safe and sound. You'll both be in my prayers.

Highlights. Love highlights!

Rebekah said...

W O W .

You are so blessed with that view, girl! Those colors are incredible.