Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

On Thursday,
David and I celebrated Valentine's Day
with Bren's Kindergarten class.

The kids have Friday and this coming Monday
off from school, so we get to have a whole weekend
dedicated to "I love you day!"



David and have dinner reservations
for tonight and then we'll
see a movie at the nearby theater.



I've got a sweet surprise that I can't wait to share with all of you!
Check in later tomorrow or Monday
for details!!
My love song today is
"I Turn To You"
by Christina Aguilara.
No real significance this time
other than I just like the song.

Happy Heart Day everyone!!!!





1 comment:

jonahbonah said...

A sweet surprise??? Are you preggo??? That would be a SWEET surprise!!!!!

Bren is growing up so fast...she's a beauty!

Melissa