Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yummy Baby!!!

Few things in life are as universally appealing as chubby little fingers and toes!
What is it about tiny baby feet that makes us want to pepper them with kisses? As awesome as I think he is, I would never think of grabbing my 15 year old's feet and planting a kiss on his man-sized toes....but reduce that foot by 5 or 6 inches and 14 years and it saw more than it's share of giggle inducing raspberries!

This sweet boy came in this week for a studio session. I hand-picked him weeks ago for my portfolio and I'm so glad I did because his smile just lights up the room! He's got so much personality and charm.
Huge thanks to his mom for bringing him in!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm biased, but you really did a fantastic job with Cody's pictures! Now to decide which ones to buy! :)

Thank you so much for the pictures! Looking forward to this weekend's session!

Marica

Cheryl said...

Another model in the making? He is adorable!