Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best of the West! {Part One}

Teens!
Teens and seniors are among my favorite
subjects to photograph.
Here are a few of my favorites from
my Pacific Northwest sessions.
If you live in the Baltimore/Annapolis
area and will be graduating in 2011,
send me an e-mail or leave a comment
with your contact information.
I am looking for a few spokesmodels
from each local high school.
Spokesmodels will receive session and print discounts
plus incentives
and will be the face of my business
in your high school.
Of course you don't have to be a senior
to need a portrait session.
Sweet sixteens and new smile
(newly removed braces)
sessions are fun too!
I will be booking promotional "new in town" sessions
at an incredible limited time price
for seniors and teens
in the Baltimore/Annapolis area
beginning May 22nd through July 31st!
Contact me for details!














































No comments: