Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let's Hear It For The Boys!

I Heart Faces is having another great contest this week.
The theme is
"Let's Hear It For The Boys!".
Being up to my ears in boys most of the time,
I could not resist an entry.

This curly-haired cutie was Bren's best friend
at Happy Apple Academy in Saint Marys, Ga.
His name is Daylor and he did some modeling for me
while we were there.
I just can't get over his curls!
Can you?
He is my entry in the kids category for this contest.
And for my adult entry.....

My oldest son, Zach.
I took this picture on his 17th birthday.
It's been a favorite of mine ever since.
I just love the glow in his eyes and the tilt of his head.
He's a handsome boy, that's for sure!
Go on over to I Heart Faces to see some more
fabulous photos of the men in our lives or to enter your own photo!!


Just click on the logo below.

5 comments:

Alesha said...

nice job, just look at those curls. Too cute

Lori said...

great job on both!!! zach has great hair :-) he could be on a disney show!

Yelena R. said...

Awesome shots!

Hana said...

Great photos! That curly hair is awesome! So cute! Good luck this week!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Great pics and great hair! My entry is here.