Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let's Hear It For The Boys!

I Heart Faces is having another great contest this week.
The theme is
"Let's Hear It For The Boys!".
Being up to my ears in boys most of the time,
I could not resist an entry.

This curly-haired cutie was Bren's best friend
at Happy Apple Academy in Saint Marys, Ga.
His name is Daylor and he did some modeling for me
while we were there.
I just can't get over his curls!
Can you?
He is my entry in the kids category for this contest.
And for my adult entry.....

My oldest son, Zach.
I took this picture on his 17th birthday.
It's been a favorite of mine ever since.
I just love the glow in his eyes and the tilt of his head.
He's a handsome boy, that's for sure!
Go on over to I Heart Faces to see some more
fabulous photos of the men in our lives or to enter your own photo!!


Just click on the logo below.

4 comments:

Alesha said...

nice job, just look at those curls. Too cute

Lori said...

great job on both!!! zach has great hair :-) he could be on a disney show!

Hana said...

Great photos! That curly hair is awesome! So cute! Good luck this week!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Great pics and great hair! My entry is here.