Thursday, June 7, 2007

Introduction

This is my first attempt at keeping a blog, so I've got a lot of learning to do when it comes to posting pictures and getting music on here. Bear with me, hopefully I'll have this place looking great soon!
I'm Becca and this blog is for my life in general with an emphasis on my photography business currently called Bren and Company Photography. I'm portfolio building for the next year and learning everything I can about this business before I jump into it. We live in Portsmouth, Rhode Island right now and I gotta tell ya, the photo ops in this state are amazing! It is so quaint and historic. I am in love with New England so far and will be so sad to leave in March 08. We'll be heading to Seattle then and I'll be establishing my business there.
I am a sahm of four kids. Zachary is 15, Michael is 13, Madison is 11 and Brendell is 4. My husband David is in the Navy. He will be commissioned as an Officer in February of 08. He is currently an Chief on submarines.
Thanks for stopping by!
Becca

No comments: